[Paraview] show difference of two ensight formated results

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:53:33 EST 2006

Well, I'm not 100% on this, but here's my thoughts.

If both the planes are the same size (same # of points), then you can open
both of them and then use the "Append Attributes" filter to add the data
from one plane onto the other plane.  Then you might be able to use the
calculator.

I've never tested it, but it seems reasonable.  Famous last words..

On 2/12/06, Fabian Braennstroem <f.braennstroem at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to compare two results in ensight format at a
> given plane, i.e. I show on one plane the reference data and
> on the other plane the differences.
> I tried to use the calculator, but it does not have two
> inputs!?
> Do you have an idea?
>
> Greetings!
> Fabian