[Paraview] Problem compiling paraview on Mac Intel

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Mar 21 11:04:05 EST 2006

No, don't turn on VTK_USE_CARBON.  That will make the ParaView build
fail in other ways.

There should be a separate version of OpenGL header files that come with
the X version of OpenGL.  On my system, they are in /usr/X11R6/include
(I have an old G4, but the directory should be the same for the new
Intel).  If you don't have those headers, than you will need to install
X11 OpenGL (which can be downloaded from Apple's web site).  Also make
sure that the OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR CMake variable points to this
directory.

-Ken