[Paraview] Packaging paraview 3.2.1 for fedora

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed Dec 5 23:06:46 EST 2007

I've been updating the paraview package for Fedora development to 3.2.1
and have had work around some issues.  The biggest is installing
pqClient.adp and Documentation into /usr/bin.  I've moved this to
/usr/share/paraview as required by the FHS and Fedora guidelines, but
this was a pain to do.  I ended up having to patch Client/MainWindow.cxx
to point to /usr/share/paraview/pqClient.adp.  I could have set
PARAVIEW_HELP, but the problem there is when someone installs paraview
they must then get a new shell or log out and back in to get it set.

I would really appreciate it if the location of these files could be
changed at build time.

Thanks!

--
Orion Poplawski