[Paraview] Custom Filter Not Seen in 3.2.1 Filter Menu

Robert Maynard RobertJMaynard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 17:33:44 EST 2007

The problem might be that your xml Input line looks like:
<InputProperty name="Input" command="SetInput">

When all my custom ones are using:
<InputProperty name="Input" command="SetInputConnection">

Also your CMakeLists looks odd I generally use a format somthing like this
PROJECT(Cloud)
FIND_PACKAGE(ParaView REQUIRED)
INCLUDE(${PARAVIEW_USE_FILE})

ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN(CloudSMPlugin "1.0"
            SERVER_MANAGER_XML Cloud.xml
            SERVER_MANAGER_SOURCES vtkCloud.cxx
            )
#SOURCES can be used to reference other cxx files your server manager
sources includes
#like SOURCES realCloud.cxx

target_link_libraries(CloudSMPlugin)