[Paraview] Utility to Generate Plugin Skeleton Project and Code

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Oct 1 09:26:20 EDT 2008

Since I have had some interest in the code I posted it to the
following location:

http://echo1.bluequartz.net/CreateParaViewPlugin.tgz

note that it uses the boost::program_options library and Qt4. I
figured since you are going to generate a plugin for ParaView you
probably have Qt4 installed anyways. The boost part, well, if someone
wants to rip that out and use something else lighter weight or has
another suggestion then let me know.

Eventually I'll put a Qt Gui on it to make it a bit more friendly. I
was also hoping to create an Eclipse Project Template for ParaView
plugins for those of us using Eclipse-CDT.

Mike