[Paraview] API Change between PV 3.4 and 3.6 for XY Plots

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Nov 16 12:44:09 EST 2009

Last time I checked, (about a year ago) ParaView's latest plot
interface did not respect that flag array. It isn't so much a problem
the vtkTable (vtk valid point mask was just an array which the table
has no problem including) as it is with the plotting code not looking
for it and respecting it.

I thought I filed a bug for that, but can't find it at the moment.
I'll file one now.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer