[Paraview] ParaView 3.8 RC1 needs more elaborate FindHDF5.cmake

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Apr 28 12:00:15 EDT 2010

I am having a problem building ParaView against a prebuilt HDF5
library. I set the PARAVIEW_USE_SYSTEM_HDF5=ON during the initial
CMake Configuration. The problem is that FindHDF5.cmake that is
included with ParaView is pretty basic and can not find the HDF5 that
is installed on my system.

  Can we possibly include a file with a bit more searching
capabilities? I have a candidate that I think will work (works with my
projects) or is there a way to over-ride the CMAKE_MODULE_PATH from
the command line?

  This is on Windows with Visual Studio (64 bit if it really matters)
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio