[Paraview] Issue getting data points from a table created by a csv file.

Jason Haraldsen nuclearbologna at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:25:10 EDT 2011

I am not sure what the issue is. I have never had a problem importing a csv
and getting data points. I have attached the file and the message I am
getting is below. Is there something wrong with my format?

ERROR: In
/Users/partyd/Kitware/ParaView-3.8/src/VTK/Graphics/vtkTableToPolyData.cxx,
line 110

vtkTableToPolyData (0x120cbea80): Failed to locate  the columns to use for
the point coordinates

ERROR: In
/Users/partyd/Kitware/ParaView-3.8/src/VTK/Filtering/vtkExecutive.cxx, line
756

vtkCompositeDataPipeline (0x123429ee0): Algorithm
vtkTableToPolyData(0x120cbea80) returned failure for request: vtkInformation
(0x121636c00)

  Debug: Off

  Modified Time: 566768

  Reference Count: 1