[Paraview] problems with ServerManagerConfiguration and vtkImageReslice

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Fri May 20 02:33:02 EDT 2011

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for the references, but there does not to be any solution in there?
And yes, "strange extents" are also taking place in some cases, i.e.,
extents are actually correct, but the content of the image data is
smaller if the new spacing is finer than the original.
Due to the lack of detailed description of this whole mechanism I can
not say if this is my lack of knowledge or a bug.

Regarding segfaults, the only non-standard thing I can say about my
input image data is that it contains a scalar type "double". The said
filters will work with image generated by Sources/Wavelet, but the
type of that one is float. I am afraid something is hardcoded
somewhere.

Regards,
Dominik