[Paraview] Reader ctors called multiple times?

Vanmoer, Mark W mvanmoer at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 14 18:43:03 EDT 2014

Thanks guys, I had to put this aside for a week. For the “constructor being called three times case” there’re some things in the backtraces for the first two that might be it.

The first has a call to vtkSMReaderFactory::GetReaders, also, both have calls to CanReadFile, but not from the plugin, from vtkSMReaderFactory. I should be seeing the plugin’s CanReadFile method, right?