[Paraview] Axes labels

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Dec 14 14:52:08 EST 2015

Mind downloading the 5.0.0-RC1 and see if the labels show up? 5.0 uses
a different OpenGL context. Let's see if that circumvents this issue.
5.0 also show OpenGL information in the About dialog. So it will be
useful to post that information too. I am leaning towards this being
some driver issue esp. since I have not encountered this issue before.

Utkarsh