[Paraview] Status of BoxLib AMR reader

Gallagher, Timothy P tim.gallagher at gatech.edu
Fri Aug 26 11:53:01 EDT 2016

Hi Utkarsh,

I just checked with the latest head of the git repo and when I compile with the VisitBridge, there are no readers for BoxLib built.

This page lists it as supported: http://www.paraview.org/ParaView/index.php/VisIt_avt_Integration

But then this later one doesn't include it: http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/VisIt_Database_Bridge

I have a dataset for you, I will send it off-list.

Thanks,

Tim