[Paraview] Procedure for compiling Catalyst

Adam Lyon lyon at fnal.gov
Mon Jul 25 16:00:00 EDT 2016

Well, reading that page again, it doesn't mention VTK, but adding
"--recursive" to git clone will get the submodule. You should probably
delete your repository and clone it again following the instructions at
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md.
-- A

*------*

*Adam L. Lyon*
*Scientist; Associate Division Head for Systems for Scientific Applications*

Scientific Computing Division & Muon g-2 Experiment
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
630 840 5522 office
www.fnal.gov
lyon at fnal.gov