[Paraview] Precise location of contours on boundaries

Saideep Pavuluri Saideep.Pavuluri at pet.hw.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 13:28:44 EDT 2016

Hi guys;

Is there a way to know the precise location of a contour on the boundaries (as shown in picture)? I use the  traditional tool "ruler", however when I have too many points to measure (as in the figure) by hand it gets complicated.

I tried using the integrate variables(selecting the contour) however, the block numbering isn't consistent and I particularly want values only at the boundaries. I am dealing with meniscus and it has a specific curvature based on flow.

Any advice here.

Thanks;
Saideep