[Paraview] Which file format to use for time series on tetrahedral mesh

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Apr 27 18:44:45 EDT 2017

Another idea here -- since your simulation is Python-based, you may want to
consider just building a Python-wrapped build of VTK and importing the VTK
writers directly into your simulation code. Then you'd have access to all
of the readers/writers in VTK. Going through the blog posts at
https://blog.kitware.com/improved-vtk-numpy-integration/ is a good example
of how VTK and numpy can easily work together.

Cheers,
Andy