[Paraview] layout question, pvpython

Sgouros, Thomas thomas_sgouros at brown.edu
Fri May 11 14:34:23 EDT 2018

Hi All:

I've become accustomed to throwing around render view objects in pvpython,
swapping them in and out of the view with simple.Show() and simple.Hide().
Now I have to learn about layout objects. Can someone suggest the best way
to think about these? Are they containers into which I can drop one or more
render views and move them around, or are they more like molds into which I
can pour a render view and then use the layout as handles with which to
manipulate the views?

Where can I find a list of the methods of a layout object? Or would it be
better to call it a layout proxy?

Thank you,

 -Tom